Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Final Exam Preview

1.) I learned about a lot of effects that you can add to your iMovie video. You can slow down clips and even speed them up. There are also multiple filters that can be added on such as vintage, western, black and white. Your iMovie can be started on one device and finished on another if necessary.
   When you are done with your iMovie you can even post it on YouTube, Vimeo, or just your camera roll. Screen sizes such is widescreen, standard, or specialized-for-device displays are all options you can chose from. You can also create a thumbnail image for you video and frame rate.

2.) I already knew how to work with slowing down and speeding up clips you have selected.

3.) I could never figure out how to get music onto my iMovie videos but now I do.

4.) I'm concerned that the subject that I shoot about isn't good enough material to make an interesting video.

5.) I'm confident that when I shoot my images I'll easy get enough photos to satisfy the project.

6.) I think that for my video I may do a shopping trip to an interesting store, or maybe just getting something as simple as hanging out and making it interesting (such as going to fun places).

No comments:

Post a Comment